Whitney Houston once said, …I wish you joy and happiness; but above all this, I wish you LOVE; and I will always love you
Love is the strongest force that compels Jack to sacrifice his life for Rose (Titanic) and pushes Julliet to join Romeo in eternity by committing suicide (Romeo & Julliet). Love, when expressed genuinely, creates a stronger bond termed intimacy. This intimacy transcends the borders of the bedroom; in other words, it defines a unique attachment towards a special someone with whom you’ve built trust and confidence. Usually, one of the acceptable destinations to fully consummate love and intimacy is in marriage.
It is assumed that love doesn’t exist but I beg to differ. The challenge lies with how to find the kind of love we desire. Lately, traumas associated with past relationships deter people from taking a bold step to finding love. However, don’t allow what you have faced in a past relationship to stop you from moving forward and finding love again.
To foster love and strong intimacy, here are a few nuggets for your pocket;
- understand each other’s body languages
- couples should always show concern towards each other
- encourage, positively challenge, and bring out the best in your partner
- it’s okay to compromise on your values and comfort
- sometimes, throw a surprise dinner or party for your partner
- mutual respect is key to building a lasting relationship
- planning a get away romantic date out of town, will spice up the love
- you can choose to share chores and stick to them
- be creative and adventurous in the bedroom by exploring each other’s bodies in the most sensitive areas.
- decorate the bedroom or bed with some rose flowers, scented candles and toffees/chocolates.
At Marriage Link Consult, we have many exciting ideas for you to explore with your partner to perpetually want more of each other. Contact us NOW.