NOTE: Direct Company Recruitment.
Marriage Link (M-Link Consult) is a company set up to promote and sustain marriages in Ghana. The company has the objective of promoting social happiness and wellbeing through the institution of marriage. In this regard, the company provides a one-stop shop of marriage support. We deal with everything marriage. We have four distinct but inter-related packages, namely:
- Marriage Partner Identification and Matching for people who are ready to take the long walk to marriage and need assistance to identify wives or husbands in a confidential, reliable and purpose-driven manner. We protect the identify of Clients so we do not display their photos to the public.
- Premarital Counselling for faith and non-faith-based individuals to adequately prepare them before marriage. This includes legal education on the types and meaning of marriages under the laws of Ghana;
- Marriage Events Organization to assist couples to have stress-free marriage events that are customized to suit their budget thus making it easy for people to marry without much financial strain; and
- Marriage Juice-Up service that enables already married couples who have challenges in their marriages and who require independent, private and professional counselling support to sustain their marriages.
The company’s operations has so far been web-based through our portal www.marriagelink.net. As we improve to make it easy for Clients to access our services, a dedicated App has been developed and about to be deployed on the Play Store starting January 2023. The deployment of the App will be a game-changer as it will make it very easy for the public to access our services. In addition, the company is putting plans in place to open a satellite office to complement services provided from its head office, which is currently located opposite Cocoa Clinic at North Kaneshie in Accra. In anticipation of expected business growth, we are adding on to our staff team in the various Departments.
About the Role
This is a Corporate Events planning and management role. Marriage Link has a number of public events lined up for the year and the incumbent will be the task lead, working closely with colleagues in other Departments and Units to achieve collective success. The incumbent will:
- Lead in preparation of Events Concepts and Briefs.
- Coordinate Events logistics
- Prepare proposals for Events sponsorship
- Prepare budgets and identify other resource needs for an Event.
- Negotiate quotes and agreements with Vendors
- Assist with Events Marketing
- Previous experience in Events coordination and management.
- Knowledge of events budgets preparation
- Ability to prepare concept notes for Events
- Familiarity with the events management landscape in Ghana.
- Previous experience in seeking sponsorships for Events.
Tertiary education with at least three years of relevant practical experience.
Attractive and commensurate with experience. We also pay SSNIT.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit a Statement of Interest that explains their understanding of the role and how they intend to execute the responsibilities.
Updated CV with two Referees one of whom must be from the Applicant’s most recent place of employment.
Applications may be submitted to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Candidates can also apply on our website www.marriagelink.net
NOTE: This is direct company recruitment and NOT through an Agency.