NOTE: Direct Company Recruitment. No Agency
About the Company
Marriage Link (M-Link Consult) is a company set up to promote and sustain marriages in Ghana www.marriagelink.net
The CEO has multiple other functions and needs a seasoned, experienced,
and Mature Executive Assistant for this role. The Incumbent will stand in for the CEO and
coordinate company activities in the CEO’s absence.
Manage the CEO’s diary.
Advise the CEO on business operations to make him a more effective person.
Prepare meeting and business operations reports in a concise, clear manner.
Support the CEO in his daily work.
Prepare the CEO for his travels and assist to prepare statements of expenditure on such travels.
About the candidate
▪ This is a professional leadership role that requires practical experience and knowledge. The
ideal candidate should demonstrate experience in helping to organize and support a busy
▪ The right candidate must be very conversant with the use of computers to prepare reports and
process documents. Note that communication with the CEO and staff will mostly be in writing.
▪ You must be a team player and willing to work flexible hours.
▪ The ideal candidate must have a pleasant personality and be able to withstand work pressure.
▪ Pay attention to detail and be punctual with work.
The ability to drive will be an advantage.
▪ Tertiary education with at least three years of relevant practical experience.
▪ This role requires someone who is analytical and able to demonstrate intellectual depth.
Attractive and commensurate with experience. This is a combination of fixed and performance-based incentives in the form of bonus on the achievement of targets. We also pay SSNIT.
Mode of Application
Please submit a Statement of Interest that explains your strengths and suitability for this role. Also
attach a most recent CVV.
Applications may be submitted to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Candidates can also apply on our website www.marriagelink.net
NOTE: This is direct company recruitment and NOT through an Agency. Only qualified applications
will be considered.