GENERAL MANAGER POSITION
NOTE: Direct Company Recruitment.
About the Company
Marriage Link (M-Link Consult) is a company set up to promote and sustain marriages in Ghana. www.marriagelink.net
We are looking for a seasoned manager for this role. The Incumbent will lead a team of officers and be responsible for overall business growth. This includes developing a business strategy that will ensure the company achieves its targets. The strategy should lead to three results:
1) Growing the customer base of the company;
2) Expanding of the business presence and visibility;
3) Improving revenue performance.
As the head of the M-Link office, the GM works with a Team and takes responsibility for the overall Team performance. Specifically,
The General Manager shall:
- Evaluate staff performance and make recommendations for Director’s action on each staff. The GM will propose training programs for staff to lead to optimal performance.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the business. Improve revenue to the company.
- Deal with all regulatory issues such as AMA, Fire Service, and other company operations requirements.
- Identify business growth opportunities such as introducing new products on the market.
- Make presentations to the public about M-Link products based on market analysis.
- Prepare business performance reports to the CEO.
- Responsible for budget Management of the M-Link Office. This involves reducing business operating costs to ensure efficiency.
- Take proactive steps to address problems before they occur.
- Supervise staff of the office and take steps to build team cohesion and motivate high performance.
About the candidate
This is a professional leadership role that requires practical experience and knowledge. The ideal
candidate should demonstrate experience in leading a Team in a start-up or managing a Department successfully in an organization. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated experience who
has drive and initiative and a desire to explore new territories and challenges. You must be a team
player and willing to work flexible hours. The ability to drive will be an advantage.
Tertiary education with at least three years of relevant practical experience.
Attractive and commensurate with experience. This is a combination of fixed and performance-based incentives in the form of bonuses on the achievement of targets. We also pay SSNIT.
Mode of Application
The right candidate for this position ought to have visited the company’s website and familiarized
herself/himself with the objectives and business model of the company. Based on this, the
candidate should submit a Statement of Interest that explains their understanding of the role and how they intend to provide leadership when given the opportunity. In addition to the Statement of Interest, Updated CV with two Referees one of whom must be from
the Candidate’s latest place of employment.
Applications may be submitted to:
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can also apply on our website www.marriagelink.net
NOTE: This is direct company recruitment and NOT through an Agency. Only qualified applications will be considered.